Monday, December 22, 2014

Watsons Free Pensonic 32mm Hair Curler

Posted by Kary at 10:20 PM
Yipieeee... 
That day accidentally saw this deal from Watsons, then I decided to purchase Dove products for more than RM 60 to get the free Pensonic 32mm hair curler.
(Is only available for online shoppers)


After I choose the products and add in the carts, I found out that there are actually two free Dove Pendrive (4gb each) and one free gift where I choose Bausch & Lomb Starter Kit. Such a nice deal :)


So basically from this deal, I get 1 Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash (1 liter), 2 Dove Straight and Silky Conditioner (350ml), 1 Dove Beauty Moisture body Wash (1 liter), 1 Free Gift - Bausch and Lomb starter Kit (60 ml), 2 Dove Pendrive (4gb each), 1 Dove Hair Curler (32mm).

Pensonic 32mm hair curler




Dove 4 gb pendrive :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simple Beauty Tips Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review