Sunday, January 19, 2014

BlackHead Chapter #1

Posted by Kary at 4:03 PM
Blackhead, also known as Comedo is a clogged pore in the skin. I believe it will appear on every people face unless your pore size is super small. For me, it is impossible to totally clear all the blackhead. What we only can do is we reduce the blackhead and tighten our pore. I am going to share some of the product and video introduce by those Youtube gurus. In this first Chapter, I'm going to share Hana Tam video, a Youtube gurus from Hong Kong.


The product that she used in this video is
1. Hanaka Blackhead Pore White Mask
 
















2. Hanaka Black Rose Peel Off Mask




















If you are from Malaysia, you can try to purchase the product from below website:
1. Beauty Stall
2. Hermo
3. Natta Cosme

My comments and suggestions:
Suggestion #1 - Before you apply the hanaka blackhead pore white mask, I suggest you to steam your face for around 2 minutes. If you do not have a face steamer, you can use a glass of hot water. After that, you pore will open up. When you apply the mask, it will more effectively in removing the blackhead.

Suggestion #2 - After apply the peer off mask, you no need to use the same product to tighten your pore. You can use the same way with the toner that you are using.

Please try it and leave a comment to me whether it is working or not ! :)
I tried and it works on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simple Beauty Tips Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review