Sunday, March 30, 2014

Non Heat Curl # 1

Posted by Kary at 12:11 AM




















Hi everyone,
This post is going to share about a non heat curl that I been practicing on.

The night before, I will sleep with a French Braid.
How To Do a French Braid?





The next morning, I will apply some curl styling cream on my hair before I release the braid. 
The cream that I use is "Clairol Professional Coil Up Curl Cream". 

After that, I will release the braid and run through my hair with finger. 
Reminder: Do not comb your hair. 
Then you will see the finishing look as below:





















The finishing look will be like natural curl and totally non heat. So it won't damage our hair.
You can try and enjoy it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Simple Beauty Tips Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review